COPPER BONDED CHEMICAL EARTHING ELECTRODE
Copper bonded grounding electrode has been considered as the most apt equipment for earthing purposes owing to excellent resistance to oxidization. The main copper coated earth electrode is saved by the copper bonding from corrosion and the crystalline mixture is filled within the electrode.
Designed on the principle of Flat-in-pipe technology, we coat copper earth electrode by elctrolysis process in microns. With a crystalline mixture the annular space between the inner conductor and the external conductor is filled. After that, it is sealed cautiously form both the ends. Due to the anti corrosive and extremely conductive nature of crystalline mixture, it also offers low impendence grounding that is neccessary for protecting transmitting facilites as well as personnel from any kind of internal electrical inconsistences.
- Upto 250 micron CU on steel.
- Life Span Due to 250 micron CU Bonded life is much more than GI & GU Earthing Rods.
- High conductivity with High Strength.
- Cost effective in comparision to the life span of CU rods.
- Highly Reliable in the long run.
- Continuous elctroplating processing.
- Manufactured as per customer requirement.
- Value over the life of the product.
- Reduced installation area and time.